View Single Post
Old 2008-12-02, 02:56 PM   #21
frode_svendsen
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuveltje View Post
your sites where there probably because the reviewer overlooked your counter ( heay we reviewers are only human and overlook things also, but we fix things as soon as we can, we want to keep the boss happy), btw i did the same at some of the linksites i review for ( but the time i found out i informed other reviewers too), because yes i got some of your sites listed too...until my screen showed your page and showed that the counter still was loading, sites are still reviewed at gg and most other linksites by hand, and yep reviewers make mistakes also (but they will fix the mistake when they find out, and you knew your sites got removed because of the counter), but you also had to read the rules that counters wheren't allowed, so you never should have submit sites with counters, but you did, your lucky we as an reviewer made a mistake, but even after people told you "NO COUNTERS allowed", you kept submitting ...yesterday and today sites with counters and thats in my point of view....pushing your luck! reason.....you submitted agin sites with counters, after it was posted on the board, no counters allowed!!!
I think you got your butt on some black list now!

Oh and ps thats just my reviewers point of view! (or whatever) and i am not the reviewer of gg but i am the reviewer of some other LL's where you submit too and now you got me nagging, i think you would put the counters back as soon you got listed and i think you belong to some group of submitters..now you can say heay, you acuse me of something ...well i am not, i say i "THINK"..................... but yep your on my blacklist ( reason, showed and proofen on the board) and i will find the rest.( and posting your thoughs or whatever you name that isnt a crime)
Stu<--- mooning her butt now!

It's sad to see that i'm blacklisted here because of the counters. When i saw my first site rejected for counters i camed here and asked about this and i'm sure i removed statcounter and analythics too from my sites next day. Why should i submit a site with counters if i know they'll be rejected? My fault is that i didn't read all the rules but i don't have bad intentions. I'm working hard (for a newbie) and i want to respect all the rules from the LL's to have my sites listed. I don't wanna cheat anyone in anyway. It's sad to me also that you said that i "belong to some group of submitters". Anyway, i will continue to submit sites to Green Guy to prove i am a fair guy. I think i submited already 3 sites without counters here.
frode_svendsen is offline   Reply With Quote