View Single Post
Old 2008-11-25, 10:29 AM   #12
RedCherry
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Send a message via ICQ to RedCherry
Morning all.

Sorry to hear about your accident Mr. Exotic! When I was concussed from being thrown from a horse, the puking only lasted about 24 hours...hope yours is the same. The "forgetting what happened the last 5 minutes" though went on for weeks. (although with age, that has returned, lol)

We spent so much time in Home Depot yesterday picking out wood for our shelves, getting it cut, getting paint mixed to paint the shelves, having the color come out wrong, going to WalMart getting them to re-mix colors, and what felt like talking with everyone, we got no work done yesterday on our kitchen pantry shelf project. Hopefully, we get the shelves up today as we have all the parts we just need to paint and assemble. Those 2"x12"x8' planks are heavy, so getting the top ones up are going to be a bit of a bitch, but will look great when we are done. They are also fun to fit into a Saturn Vue, lol.

Have a good one all!

Last edited by RedCherry; 2008-11-25 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: had the size wrong on the planks, the little numbers I had before would not have been heavy, lol.
RedCherry is offline   Reply With Quote