View Single Post
Old 2008-11-25, 09:25 AM   #6
bluebrit
Along for the ride and loving it.

Good morning all. I slept for about 2 mins last night and as a consequnce I feel like crap right about now.

Hope you feel better soon Mr Exotic but you know you really should lay off the acrobatics until your able to do them properly

There was an accident outside our house last night in the snow. Two cars head on. Both write offs but luckily only a few cuts and bruises to speak of. We called 911 and they appeared in hordes. 3 ambulances, 4 fire trucks and 3 police cars although two of those did block off the road either end while the other cars occupants took statements etc. It just struck me that there was a serious waste of resources. Then again I guess they all turn out in case something is needed from one of the other trucks not knowing the scale of the smash. The really crazy thing was that people were trying to get by the crash scene before the emergency services arrived and there wasn't a chance in hell of them managing it, given that the cars were blocking the road and somebody injured was being looked by ourselves and other drivers until they could be safely removed from the car.

Oh well, its a crazy world. It's time for a cuppa and maybe some sleep if i'm lucky.
bluebrit is offline   Reply With Quote