View Single Post
Old 2008-10-20, 10:04 AM   #40
CrazyCockroach
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Yes Starman, that is the sick stuff that everyone is against! There's very little of it around and you can't find it, fortunately. But everyone gets painted with the same brush. It goes back to what I said about a couple of sickos going to far and they are shunned in the crush community!! That wiki article is all wrong and just gives a cursory glance over some illegal stuff

Yes I came in quite strong when I first posted, but I just read the threads and reacted, slept on it and then came back and realised it was a bit strong. I'm not looking for a negative reaction, just looking for a little less judgment and a little more acceptance that it is a genuine fetish, the bug stuff! Don't you guys try and take cheap shots by throwing the illegal stuff in my face, that is NOT what the fetish is about

As for your taking my paragraphs out of context and then posting a cheeky comment, that's an old trick and very droll. I still found it amusing and it put a smile on my face

I'm not trying to romance Emanuelle, I was trying to apologise and the best way to apologise to a lady is to also pay a compliment. Why would I want to chat up someone half-way around the world. My dick doesn't stretch THAT far!

paragmp that jack looks like she could chew my dick off with her pussy, even if she did like me, I'd hate to think what she'd do to me now! It is a she right??

What's wrong with some ass kissing Starman, it's also a fetish

You don't like it??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HairyAssLick_NYSM.jpg (41.9 KB, 196 views)
CrazyCockroach is offline   Reply With Quote