View Single Post
Old 2008-06-30, 06:10 PM   #13
Maj. Stress
Progress rarely comes in buckets, it normally comes in teaspoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydesigner View Post
Just wanted to post another update about my hosting problems. It's now been two weeks since I moved to a new host and new server. Today click4sexfun "broke", I can't make changes to sexysmutlinks nor can I make any free sites or basically do any work as nothing is working with the new server, file permissions are fucked up, htaccess won't work, databases are jacked up, etc., etc. Did I mention that I think I'm going to have a stroke or something from stress?!

Anyway, it was brought to my attention (thanks Papa!) that there's an issue with the submit url for click4sexfun. Years ago I changed my submit url when I got a link list script installed to http://www.click4sexfun.com/cgi-bin/links/add.cgi. That's what y'all should be using to submit but I had a redirect on the old submit url so as not to have to ask anyone to update their bookmarks. However, now that the htaccess file isn't working, I would like to ask you all to update your submit link for click4sexfun. As far as I know (as of the time I'm writing this), I can still take submissions to both of my link lists. It's just that I can't do any reviews or list your sites for a few more days. Thanks all for your understanding and PLEASE don't drop me from your submit lists! I'm now going to walk away from the computer before I take a sledge hammer to it just because I'm pissed off! Thanks for letting me vent.....
After going through all that, I'd hate to be the person that is dumb enough to suggest that all you do is 'play on a computer all day'.
Hope you get this mess sorted out soon.
Maj. Stress is offline   Reply With Quote