Thread: Hey Hey
View Single Post
Old 2008-03-19, 02:17 AM   #6
backoffbitch
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you

If you have land in Dundas definitely hang on to it!! All that area is building up like crazy. You should see what they did to Indian mountain. Mansions popping up everywhere. A huge chunk of Scotch was bought up (IE: Forced out of farmer's hands) by Dieppe for a water project they abandoned. Shediac is starting to be a nice place too. Building up nicely on outskirts. Landscape has changed a lot around here. Land is not cheap either.. could be a nice little cash-cow for you in time if you have enough land.

Georgetown is the Killam drive/coliseum area. I'm right across Snow park (not the low rentals ick...).

Out of all those places you mentioned the only bar that survived is Dooleys. All condos and old folks homes behind dooleys now. Even a new tims, walmart, couple strip malls and a futureshop (where i work lol)

Vaughn Harvey is extended right straight to riverview now under the Via station and over a new bridge that replaced gunningsville. Downtown behind main by waterfront all built up now too with condos and businesses.

You're going to love the new Barnyard BBQ restaurant on Mill Rd. Every kind of beer imaginable is brewed right there and they have THE best steak and poutine in the world.