View Single Post
Old 2008-02-15, 10:00 PM   #14
Twiceshy
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to Twiceshy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
A few weeks ago I mentioned in OTB that BlueBrit and Myself are going to throw a small webmaster party because we have JustRobert & his Wife Kim coming over for a visit from California on Feb 16th - Since there quite a few webmasters/webmistresses living within a few hours of us we decided to have a get together.

So far there has been interest from Sheepguy, Mr. Mary Lou, possibly Yell (if MML can talk him into it), PonyGirl, Maybe Art Williams, and I am going to try and talk Greenie and the bitch into coming as well!

If you would like to come we would be delighted to meet you - We live in a small town called Orillia which is in Ontario Canada (1 hour North of Toronto)

PM me and I will send out the particulars - it will be on Sunday Feb 17th from 1pm till I throw you out lol

Hope to meet some new people and looking forward to hanging out with the ones we met before

Hmmm Meeting Some good ppl that would be a nice way to start my Bday parting for my 45th ...Heh Emerald i wonder can i drive my sled to your place from Sarnia ? I wish
Twiceshy is offline   Reply With Quote