rifuckingdiculous

Send a message via ICQ to Mr Exotic Send a message via AIM to Mr Exotic
Thanks for all the congrats everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Pat View Post
damn I have a hard time keeping up with you
did you sell the house?
are ya still bangin the MILF?
I went from having a nice boring married with kids life (that I want back), to total fucking craziness. My ex now admittedly lost her mind, left me, was messing around with some dude this summer and divorced me. Since I've had a couple girlfriends (including the MILF that I let go when the ex came begging back) this year.

The house is almost sold and I am living in an apartment with my ex and kids at the moment, the same apartment complex that lived in when I first moved out of my mom and dad's house and was just getting started full time in this biz. Its a different building, but its kind of weird that I have the same exact view from my office that I had back then, haha.

My ex moved in with me while she was still in high school 7 years ago, guess she thought she could have a better life or wanted to see what else was out there, I reckon she found out she had it pretty good with me and wanted back. I didnt take her back at first simply because I was sick of all the bullshit, but I'm really just a family man who wants to peacefully raise my kids and wants my family together, so I caved in and took her back.