View Single Post
Old 2007-12-28, 10:06 AM   #9
GonZo
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramster View Post
That was the idiot regarding Lisa Sparxxxx? Why doesn't that surprise me.
No but if you look at the chronology this hosting company broke the news and said that they have been sitting on it under threat of a lawsuit.

Next thing you know this moron is running their banner in his sig and stalking Albright like my ex stalker Confucy. Lot of things in this stink. The way TMM handled it and the way this paperboy is spreading mistrust with surfers by spreading misinformation.

My guess is someone is paying for a little payback. You would be surprised to learn how little sigwhores in the past have been paid to spread misinformation.

Large egos - tiny dicks.

If you have any doubt just look at how they dissected Lisa and was going to have her thrown in jail etc etc.

Lisa is doing fine last time I spoke to her but if you noticed the loud mouthed bashers in that event like Mike Hawk have gone totally silent.

And remember Mike had undisputable video proof that she was a thief.

Misinformation like that in some cases can cost people a lot of money.
I think John will be spending a lot of unexpected legal fees from all of this.

All while the hosting company where 40% of us host.... which I hadnt heard of until a few years ago - sits back and enjoys the payback.

Just some of my thoughts. Along with the lack of anyone saying who those programs were that were spamming these members lists and how someones mailing history has been left out of this so far.

Bottom line for me is that I refuse to have a litegous business partner and this episode has certainly proven that I do have one currently.
GonZo is offline   Reply With Quote