View Single Post
Old 2007-10-26, 01:53 PM   #20
bluebrit
Along for the ride and loving it.

I only opened up as a LL earlier this year but have submitted sites for much longer than that and even i have noticed a definite shift in designs being submitted since opening. I can be easy going, ( more so with people i know who submit regularly) but there are limits to what i will allow and blind links are not one of them. I do send out emails when i reject sites but like everyone else, when the same submitters keep submitting the same crap after i have sent them two or three emails, they are only a step away from the ban button. I like UW's idea of slapping them with used anal beads. I'd like some of them just to make me smile as i wade through the crap that keeps on floating to the surface. As for a new freesite format, i would welcome a change because a new layout could offer more flexibility but what format to use is the question? There are options and if i get something submitted that's a little unusual but keeps to the basic rules i will allow it because of its originality. Maybe it's time for everyone to get together and design a new layout that will be acceptable across the board. I'm open to suggestions if everyone else would go along
bluebrit is offline   Reply With Quote