View Single Post
Old 2007-09-08, 07:01 PM   #28
Bobc01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
We don't need fraudulent webmasters. Take a look at those screenshots and ask yourself what your reaction would have been.

Remember we are a recurring program...we make money when webmasters make money. We gained nothing from those fraudulent sales, they were all refunded. This is not a case of accusing a webmaster of fraud so we can keep the money generated by the signups...there is none.

Again this was not a personal attack on Sheepguy...I had no idea who the webmaster was/is...and don't care. The sales were fraudulent, and clearly not genuine...so they were refunded and the webmaster axed.

If Paycom comes back to me with an explanation that proves it's not fraud as I've said I'll apologise unreservedly and also notify CCBill.

It was not my intention to harm anyone's reputation for the fun of it. I didn't bring this to the boards.
In that case my reaction would of been to contact the webmaster first off to discuss the issue and go from there along with an investigation straight away with the billing company.

You've treated the guy like shit as if he's some kind of criminal without firm evidence it was him.

To me that has "unprofessional" written all over it.
Bobc01 is offline   Reply With Quote