Thread: Latest Trends
View Single Post
Old 2007-08-12, 02:26 PM   #21
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfetish View Post
....They offer only revshare. Well I am seeing a 5% rebill rate. Average commission is about $14 per sale. So I look at this and I realize, "Hey. If these guys offered $30 PPS, I would be doubling my money."......
I find that a GOOD rev share program ALWAYS makes more money than a good PPS program. So if I get a rev share sponsor who is not keeping members, I don't say "I can double my money using their PPS option", I say "I can QUADRUPLE my money by changing to a DIFFERENT sponsor who has a rev share program with good retention"

However, (info for "struggling newbies"):

1. Always remember, it could be your fault. If you are over selling a site (making it sound better than it is) people will join, then leave without re-billing (or worse, do a charge back).

2. If the problem is that you are over selling a site, switching to rev share is only a temporary fix. When the surfers you send do not re-bill, the sponsor will look at your site and either switch you to rev share, or simply cut you off (or shave your stats).

3. Speaking of shaving, if you are selling via rev share, and you see that you would be better off on PPS, do you really think your sponsor won't shave your sales? (Think about it, they charge $39.99 per sale, send you $35, costs are more than $5, so if they don't get re-bills they loose money. Sponsors are no stupid, at least those still in business aren't, if they are going to loose money on every sale you make, then they are not going to pay you for every sale you make.)
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote