View Single Post
Old 2007-06-28, 08:46 PM   #16
BOONESTOONS
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!

Yep, honesty and integrity are the keys or you don't last a year in this biz.

I remember Tommy's Bookmarks too! Jeez, it's been a lonnnng time. I remember sending a few galleries in way back then and to The Hun. The Hun was a nice guy who would warn you about the traffic before he would let us submit galleries. Took a while for me to figure out what he liked and one day he listed me and all hell broke loose. A great adventure.

I haven't submitted galleries to your site Tommy in years. Don't know if you still accept them. I do recall you sending me some funny emails way back in the late 90's about the biz that had me rolling on the floor.

I remember back then people telling me it was crazy to put adult toons on the web. Now they're a big biz and getting bigger by the day.

I can't wait to finish this Maya CG animation tutorial and rock some new 3D stuff.

Another old skooler was Andy's Sex Swap newsletter. That friggin' newsletter was funnier than shit and full of helpful tips.

I'm looking at the biz as if I just stepped in. Who do you go to, who do you rely on. It's amazing the resources and technology today. Just a few well placed links with some worthy content and a sound biz model and you're off and running as long as you don't have idiotic overhead.

Going through piles of affiliate programs now to see what to promote.

btw that flashing emoticon is really tripping me out.
BOONESTOONS is offline   Reply With Quote