View Single Post
Old 2007-05-20, 06:54 PM   #22
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
a better example, i own thehornygay.com very close to the thehornyguy .com but i didnt just bought that domain, i talked to the owner i said you loose alot of traffic buy the fucking domain, he said no i wont so i asked permission to buy the domain, he said be my geust, but now the difference, the onwer of the hornyguy.com is my teacher, the guy learned me this bizz 6 years ago and he still refuse to buy the damn domain, i ask permission and he said yep, and still i told him i am gonna make a gay linksite there and i share with you, he didnt wanted to, but still i do, i even redirected the traffic more then a year to his site, why did i do that, because i say he was loosing traffic but he didnt wanted to listed to me, so yeah he gave me permission and i bought and still share with him, alot said to me your are a bitch buying that domain, i said ask him and he will tell you, i am not a cheater and i still believe not all buying bizz, and info are cheaters, with all those domains you cant controle all, what if somebody buys a well known .eu domain? a usa person cant buy his linksite name in .eu or you have to live there, so what you wanna do, block them? sure do because they are realy not gonnaause that domain for free sites, yes, they gonna use those domains to steal traffic...........so yes on some point i agree with your statement, but not all names are branded( or how the fuck you name that) and i was always honest in this bizz and i will be the next years, so again not all biz, and name, or info domains are cheaters, it depends on the name they use in the domain and what deals they have.
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote