View Single Post
Old 2007-05-20, 02:40 PM   #20
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
My dear Stu , a very good reason for not accepting free sites on .biz domains is that someone smarter and faster already owns the .com and .net of that same name, otherwise you wouldn't bother with a crappy .biz or .info or .whatever. Many people who buy those cheap domains are doing so in an attempt to steal traffic away from the .com owners. Not all, but many. There are so many great keyword combinations and creative phrases out there, why buy a shit domain?
well i dont think it are shit domains, i got listed with my bizz domains at the normal linksites, i dont wanna steal traffic from others, but for example, i have horny-lesbians.biz so if i buy that domain i am stealing traffic from others, horny lesbians is not a word branded by others so yeah if a .com domain owner dont think its worth to use that domain and i can use it i will buy it at that point, i only think its wrong to buy certain names in bizz and info and whatever, but then i own paysites name domains from sponsors but then in name, info , bizz or whatever, but there is the but, i bought those domains for use to promoot those paysite on it, but before i promoted them i got in contact with the sponsors and told them i have this "bla bla pasyite domain i wanna use it to promoot the paysite from you, do i have your permision? if not, i will be glad to hand over the domain for free to your program, and guess what i have their permission, not all buying "bizz domains or info" are cheaters, i buy them for an reason and they do have some worth for me.
But like i said before i do understand the other side of this thinking
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote