View Single Post
Old 2007-04-16, 06:02 PM   #1
BriansSites
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Thumbs down Warning Epassporte Will Burn You

I don't use these forums much but I've been around sometime in this business and have used them for a while and it seems there is one problem after another.

they took 300.00 out of my account cleaning out the small reserve i keep in it and putting me minus over 200.00 so in the hole by letting a charge go through that should never have went through, this is not a credit card and if i had went to a store and tried to buy something over what i had in my account it would not have went through.

however when i used it for a company to help with moving charges who were supposed to debit it 1.00 dollar, they let it go through for a much much larger amount even though there was not enough to cover it.

and now i have fought with them for over 7 days to get this resolved, i was told several times i would get a call back did i NO!, ever since that guy bought them they have went to SHIT and if you don't have or use them i would suggest you do not, this is about the 20th time in the last year i have had to go through shit problems with them.

and customer service plain sucks the dog dick, i think before this is over i'm going to make a anti epass forum, anyway i vented , good luck if you use them or have not had problems i assure you your time is coming.

I do know this they wont get me again, as soon as i get this cleared one way or the other im closing my account they wont get me on there crazy shit again.

DOWN WITH EPASSPORTE THE WEBS BIGGEST SCAM!

Last edited by BriansSites; 2007-04-16 at 06:08 PM..
BriansSites is offline   Reply With Quote