View Single Post
Old 2007-02-11, 10:38 AM   #14
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Jeezy Creezy pudding pie! I've never heard of SmokeyTheBear and certainly have never worked with him and I'm not sure why you'd assume that I had.

The offending domain is registered to the same address as MadMoolah.com and DirtyDaisy.com. They are at fault. Therefore, they've lost my 10 hits per day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaceXXX
they ALL 404 now, so it very well could have been him playing with the script during a google update, the pages got cached and indexed, and he pulled it all down a week later
And 404ing to their own Dirty Daisy promotional page is a good thing, when they are using the name "Raven Riley" as their primary keyword phrase on many of those pages?

I don't know Vegas and Angel and I don't know about their personal lives. I know that their site has been juggled from sponsor to sponsor and I know that I signed up to promote them back when they were still just CCBill. Any page I have promoting them was built before they started the juggling process and I've had to change the linking codes a couple of times, though I've never once received any warning that they were changing programs. Always had to figure it out on my own.

BTW - I don't post at GFY, nor do I bathe in a mixture of shit and vomit, so please don't assume that I know everything the surfmasters at GFY know.

Last edited by Useless; 2007-02-11 at 10:40 AM..
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote