View Single Post
Old 2004-01-21, 11:29 PM   #20
SomeCreep
Operator! Give me the number for 911!

Quote:
Originally posted by Extreme John
I see so, doing a little board jumping with the same question we answered for you once already on GFY huh?

If you need special attention with this question (which has been dealt with, and which the sponsor in your SIG has directly in their TOS as well I believe #9 in their terms), let me know you can grab me on icq and Ill help you out, Icq: 51299342.

But find something better to than board jump with the same shit that was already handled.

Next.
I rarely post on this board, if the question had been answered, I would not have asked here. Only one person in my thread responded to my question directly which was "footsex". If you read his response to my question on GFY, you will see he compared Nastydollars #9 to Extremepaychecks #4, which is incorrect. Nastydollars #9 is analogous to Extremepaychecks #1.

John, perhaps you can just simply answer my question here. Does Extremepaychecks allow and credit sales from all countries? In other words, are there any "Banned countries" in which Extremepaychecks doesnt allow pay signups from?

Thats all I wanted to find out before I started pushing traffic to some of your sites.

Thanks.

Last edited by SomeCreep; 2004-01-21 at 11:31 PM..
SomeCreep is offline   Reply With Quote