View Single Post
Old 2006-12-08, 12:41 AM   #109
communicate
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanTC View Post
yup, you got that right, now bend over so you can run home and tell your mommy you had 180 pounds of red blooded ass kicking AMERICAN mother fucking neanderthal up yer ass you pathetic fucking douchebag
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............

180 pounds? what's that in kg.... 81kg... pfft... you couldn't even be a winger on a rugby league team with that pissy frame .... me, I played rugby league for 8 years before umm... well, some 'medications' you just can't take while playing... and 81kg is fucking nothing... I was 118kg in my last season .... so, you ARE the wife then ..... good...nice hair to pull on....

it's good to hear your blood is red (fits in with the rest of the species) but this asskicking thing is a bit odd... you kick your own ass? how do you reach it? i know midgets can kick their own heads, but asses?

thanks for the douchebag comment.... that's what we were lacking here.. a real mind-gymnast to come in and put us all to shame.
communicate is offline   Reply With Quote