View Single Post
Old 2006-12-06, 11:14 PM   #49
Dr Bizzaro
I'm not interested in the facts, I'm interested in my opinion.

Send a message via ICQ to Dr Bizzaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by communicate View Post
You are truly the King of KnobEnds....

I approached DrB with a request to provide more information (and yes, I do have a vested interest in the business) and the response I got was just unnecessarily rude. So you got a response in kind... interesting how you only mention portions of each email though...

So, you claimed to have another adult shop as a client... only later did i find out that it is YOUR adult shop. And a pretty crap one at that.. no WONDER you didn't want another adult shop advertising there! The competition would have killed you! Understand that in your little world, everyone may have heard of you, but here, you are a nobody.

Anyway, your posts have been entertaining and show what an absolute fvckwit you truly are. At least your post improved my search engine rankings a bit... thanks for that!

In the end, though, you are just a typical white trash moron, you greatly overvalue your worth in this world, and in this industry. So fvcking what if you think you can convince people not to deal with me! I have read the responses of some of your illustrious posters, and I am not going to cry about any loss of business from them or yourself, geniuses that you are. Your responses in this forum have been unthinking, borderline illiterate and not even showing a glimmer of wit. All it shows is how much time you have spent stewing over my response to your pathetic attempt at trying to sound like a professional company.

We have fvcking sheep farmers here that have more respect for themselves and the way they do business.

My response was treating like with like. If you can't stand the reply, don't send the fvcking message, you two bit white trash hack.

Have a nice day, scrubber.

Here are the 1st 3 unedited emails:

1st email from you:
"I have a client, wildnwicked.com that would like some international traffic. They would expect around 1,000 visitors per day, for about 1 month to start.
Can you advise me of rates and structure thanks, and anything we need to do on our side of things.
Our site sells adult products (predominantly in Australia but also New Zealand, US,UK and Canada), and includes DVD's, Video on Demand (via AEBN), lingerie (custom made included) and toys (vibes, pumps, etc).
Regards
Justin Hollow"

My response:
"Justin,
Sorry, but we already have a toy/DVD store that we send traffic to. I do not like to advertise for too close of competitors.
Thanks for your interest."

Your reponse:
"what, you have ONE store?
wow....
really running a huge business, huh...."

As anyone with 1/2 a brain can see, I was very cordial in my initial response. What I got back was some smart ass comments.
So yeah, after that I am going to be rude.
You sound like you have much to learn about how to talk and do business with people.

Now 6 months later you reply to this post and make yourself look even worse than I did. Nice work.
I see you still have that same business class and sense as you did 6 months ago. Thanks for proving my point for me.

White trash. Scrubber. Ouch. That hurts.
Dr Bizzaro is offline   Reply With Quote