View Single Post
Old 2006-10-09, 09:08 AM   #5
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Oh great… no mail today. Waiting for something to arrive and this means it will take one more day, bummer.

Not much happening in my world. Spent most of yesterday just running errands and working feeling very sleep deprived.

Going to start my day like I'm going to the gym but may get a phone call in the next hour or so and have to skip the gym and head out to the west side of town for an appointment instead. I hate not knowing for sure what my day's plans are.

Tried to go to the gym yesterday but after a half hour there I realized that it was a futile attempt having had no sleep the night before so left after doing just the treadmill . I really would like to find the time today now that I've had a good night's sleep.

Met a guy the other day at the grocery store that knew me from the gym and talked to him on the phone late last night for well over a hour. Interesting guy and I may go out on a date with him later this week. Not my usual type but I do find him interesting and he seems real sweet.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote