View Single Post
Old 2006-09-26, 09:01 AM   #8
boneless
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Send a message via ICQ to boneless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
with all my respect for you boneless and your site but in 09/01/2006 i got this email from you "Due to an error on my script you might have been getting the ever so popular your blacklisted message, my appologies for that, the script scanner went crazy and blacklisted stuff for no apparent reason.... im trying to fix all probs, if you still experience it dont hesitate to contact me on icq 148573096 , msn : eddost@hotmail.com or reply to this email thnx all for the submits, Ed aka boneless"

i`m working on database to get partener account free or with money since i got chameleon submitter (June 6th 2006) i have 2 years experience of making galleries and this year i decide to promote and make galleries for me,.. why if I was a cheat, would I bring this post to the board for other webamsters to see and to lose an free pa? i don't think so. There is no reason to cheat in this biz. And all this misunderstanding is not good for everyone.
tell me what has that email got to do with this gallery? you werent even on the black list at that moment, so really no need to bring that up.

second point ive been in this biz for 6 years now, one thing i found is that cheats are often to be found on public boards

im not saying here you are a cheat im saying i am not listing your galleries anymore. I think in all fairness this is my site. if i get a redirect of some kind or 404s too often, recip tables with two fake mgps in them or even worse paysites and penis pills, then yes i delete it

BTW i do get around 150 submits per day that DON'T give me this behavious, your gallery was so far the only one to make my IE go crazy...

regards,

Ed