Thread: Test joins
View Single Post
Old 2006-09-13, 03:13 PM   #8
kenny
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymaker View Post
lol, that should be very effective "hey, are you guys shaving me i am gonna test tommorow", affiliate says to sponsor, sponsor replies,"ohh, sure go ahead we would never shave and welcome affiliates to test us as long as they only do it now and then and warn us in advance." simple minded affiliate replies, "wow! great thanx guys i heard you were great! "

sponsors says to tech guy, "hey, this dumbass is gonna check if we shave him tommorow, make sure you turn off the shavebot on his account for any ip addys comming from his area, ohh and since he's being a cunt after tommorow push his shave up to 85% for the next period."

:lol:

ok, would never happen sponsors are all on the level.
I wouldn't do it like that, lol

If I'm going to run a test signup I'm going to have somebody thats in another state do it at a random time.

If I hit all my sponsors 1 time like this and they all pass then thats a good sign.

However even if 1 fails thats a bad sign across the board, because that means it's possible that the next time I do it a different one would fail.
kenny is offline   Reply With Quote