View Single Post
Old 2006-09-01, 11:10 AM   #1
JohnnyR
I can now put whatever I want in this space :P

Send a message via ICQ to JohnnyR
I'd like to just say... thanks!

I'm happy to report that yesterday has been the end of what seems to have been the most successfull period I've had since I started building this damn freesite thingies.

I realize it's not much at all comparing to what most of you guys make, but I just did the numbers and it looks like that, some other dough that I saved and hopefully what this month brings in, should be enough to pay for my university in October . And for me, that's pretty damn good and I'm so happy right now

So all in all, I just wanted to say thanks a bunch to everyone who has trusted me, and listed my sites all this time. Special thanks to the people that stood by me during tough times (they know who they are, I won't mention any names). I appreciate everything you've done for me, the understanding and the advices I've gotten from you guys over the time, and if I can ever repay you in one way or another, you know where to find me.

I'd also like to say thanks to everyone here @ GG&J. I have learned 90% of everything I know about building freesites right here, on this board.

Ok, enough of this. I'm going back to work. A guy has to keep submitting, if he's to make rent, huh

and thanks again everyone. You guys are the best!