View Single Post
Old 2006-06-28, 08:15 AM   #12
juggernaut

Location: Central Jersey! If I was rich and powerful I would dress as my avatar does.
Send a message via Yahoo to juggernaut
WellI'm here for medical reasons. I have to say driving after the med shit yesterday, there is not 1 dam thing to do in this city. I'm am truly shocked. I'm not kidding, did the museum thing which lasted all about 3 hours and aside from people In PA being the worste drivers in the world, nothing else interesting. This place is such a shithole even the real estate boom passed it by. I was looking over home mags and was shocked to see a house roughly the same in specs as my 300k house going for 49,995.00 Hey maybe I should move here and be a land barren but then I would prob shoot myself from bordom. If not for the hospital and the stadium this place would really be nothing. I have been to alot of places in the USA, roughly 30 some odd cities and this one is really the worste. Bars with no one in them, stores with fashion from 3 years ago, taxis waiting to pick up no one. Went to the downtown side of the city as I was told it's the "Happening place" well the only thing happening there were the flying rats fighting for french fries I was tossing at them. Oh Lord I'm not even staying Friday, after my shit is done on Thursday I'm out. Don't ever come here.
juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote