Thread: Hey - Linkster
View Single Post
Old 2006-03-26, 12:32 AM   #5
kit-xxx
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

You know I didn’t intend to nor do I want to get into any kind of pissing match with you. You said something a little sarcastic and I just said something back. I think you have a good link list going and just wanted to find out why this site didn’t get listed. Now you made it like I was some really bad scammer guy or a free loader and not and I have to defend myself.

All my other sites that you did accept opened a new window for the 2257 notice. I read your rules and don’t see anything about not opening a new window. Except maybe #5 about pop-ups.

None of my sites used a template of any kind. They might have looked the same by the type of site I was trying to design. I was going for an amateur look. But I did change up every site that I ever submitted to the same link lists. I understand that it’s the surfer we are all looking after.

Yes I did take the pictures off a site, a webcam chat host that was getting out of the biz. Now I didn’t know the correct proto call when something like this happens (this was the first time) so I thought it was worse for the link list to have a broken link then to try and explain what happen. What I said on that site was: “Sorry for the inconvenience but AlyssaStorm is no longer a chat host and wanted all her pictures taken off the internet. You can use your back button to get right back from where you came from, continue to read this page or check out some of the other cool sites below”. Cool sites below are the links to all the links lists I submitted to. Yes, thinking now it would have been better to contact the link list owners and tell them what happen and when all the sites were off the links lists, I would take the site down.

By the way this site is still listed on your site. http://www.linkforsex.com/adult-links/webcams.html AlyssaStorm's Webcam - Live webcam action with an all natural naughty housewife.

Again sorry if I said something that offended you in anyway. I started my own link list (haven’t got greenguys approval yet to post it) but I was looking to work more closely with a lot of you guys, hope this doesn’t spoil anything.

Kit