View Single Post
Old 2006-03-14, 10:40 PM   #9
RawAlex
Took the hint.

Send a message via AIM to RawAlex
I get the impression that you are new to this interweb net thing. You argued until page 3 before even bothering to try to figure out what fusker was. There is a whole lot of enlightening that needs to be done here.

Adbrite is a joint venture between AVN and Pud (from fuckedcompany.com), using what appears to be software developed by Pud's side of things. I do no business with these people.

I also take no ads from AVN, and outside of paying them (occassionaly) for a badge to a show, I don't have any financial dealings with them.

No matter what I do in the adult business, I will be dealing with companies that deal with companies that deal with AVN. They are the big end of the stick in certain issues.

There is quite a huge difference between directly lining their pockets and dealing with people who deal with people yadda-yadda.

You are playing junior high debate techniques, which seems to about sum up there level of your understanding of the interwebnet connection computer thingie in front of you.

Alex
RawAlex is offline   Reply With Quote