View Single Post
Old 2006-03-10, 08:55 AM   #1
juggernaut

Location: Central Jersey! If I was rich and powerful I would dress as my avatar does.
Send a message via Yahoo to juggernaut
I used to have a 12 ft boa and 5 ft python. Had both for 4 or 5 years. Then I could not handle all the rats screaming when death came a crawling. I'm not a big fan of rats, but it sucked seeing them hide in the corner scared shitless. One day I go so upset I took 4 rats I had bought and let them go out in the woods. I knew they would not really have much of a chance but I have heard they are great surviors so figured they might be able to handle the wild. 4 white rats in the woods, hum. Seems unlikly.
Then I bought a oranda goldfish. He lived for 8 years and got huge, he was the size of a softball. I could not even flush him when he died. Dame fins where cool as hell. People would laugh at him cause he had a large cap on his head that looks like a brain. But when I told them to look at it like curly hair they thought it was cool. Now I have another but do not feed him special food to make him large. I was reading that some chinese guys were able to grow one to be 15 inches. http://hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/kmam1/...tGoldfish.html
juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote