View Single Post
Old 2005-12-30, 11:18 PM   #4
MrYum
Arghhhh...submit yer sites ya ruddy swabs!

Send a message via ICQ to MrYum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior
Can you dig it?

In order to better serve my valued submitters and keep myself from falling behind on reviews over and over again, I am beginning to move my link lists toward partner-only status. It is not a move that I wanted to make this soon, but the recent surge of steaming piles of yak shit being submitted by half-retarded cocksuckers has motivated me to start the process.

Here's the skinny: you toss five(5) good free sites into my application form, I look at them, kick them, sniff them from below, poor a little joy jelly on anything even remotely similar to an orifice and fuck 'em silly. Then I call you bad names that you've only ever heard from your poor drunken parents. After I wake up, covered in a combination of cheap beer vomit, jizz, and well-fucked HTML, I'll email you with a response.

Successful applicants will be granted partner status at both Whoring Wives and Filthy Earl. Can you feel the love? Whore!

Further useless comments and instructions on the application page.

>>> http://www.whoringwives.com/tgp/apply.php <<<

I'll begin reviewing partner apps this coming week. I don't have a deadline set for cutting off open submissions, but it is inevitable.

Damn...you are a funny man

Good idea UW...I've been thinking the same thing recently...and for the same reasons...bastages
MrYum is offline   Reply With Quote