View Single Post
Old 2005-12-30, 11:01 PM   #1
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Partner application is UP

Can you dig it?

In order to better serve my valued submitters and keep myself from falling behind on reviews over and over again, I am beginning to move my link lists toward partner-only status. It is not a move that I wanted to make this soon, but the recent surge of steaming piles of yak shit being submitted by half-retarded cocksuckers has motivated me to start the process.

Here's the skinny: you toss five(5) good free sites into my application form, I look at them, kick them, sniff them from below, poor a little joy jelly on anything even remotely similar to an orifice and fuck 'em silly. Then I call you bad names that you've only ever heard from your poor drunken parents. After I wake up, covered in a combination of cheap beer vomit, jizz, and well-fucked HTML, I'll email you with a response.

Successful applicants will be granted partner status at both Whoring Wives and Filthy Earl. Can you feel the love? Whore!

Further useless comments and instructions on the application page.

>>> http://www.whoringwives.com/tgp/apply.php <<<

I'll begin reviewing partner apps this coming week. I don't have a deadline set for cutting off open submissions, but it is inevitable.