View Single Post
Old 2005-12-13, 01:02 PM   #9
Torn Rose
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Ron Artest…. dammit….. He is a great fucking player, top 10 in the NBA but a total nut job.

Now he wants to be traded and this is all out of the blue, Walsh says he will trade him, I really think this is one of those dumb ass things he says and then a week later changes his mind, but I think the Pacers have had enough. I have also heard Jermain has had enough of Artest and wants him gone as well, but there is no player out there that can score 20 + and shut down the other team on Defense, so no matter what we are going to lose out.

He wants to go to the Knicks, but I do not think they have anyone worthy of a trade of Artest’s caliber. The Kings have Peja who I would love to have, but still, he is not a defensive player and I would rather have a defensive player over another shooter. And Somehow I don’t think they could trade him to Detroit for Billups or one of the Wallace’s. ESPN is saying the Heat and Cavs are interested, but again, who is there that would be traded? Not Wade, not Shaq and not LeBron.

Dammit…. We get so close and then the foundation crumbles….
Torn Rose is offline   Reply With Quote