View Single Post
Old 2005-08-22, 02:28 PM   #7
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior
I don't have a submitter account so I can't even see the rules to know if I'd want to submit there. Imagine how I must feel.
oh damn bad you here for you the rules at premium-sex-links.com:

1:BANNED SPONSOR CONTENT FROM THESE SPONSORS - I ALREADY PROMOTE THEM MYSELF.
Trafficcashgold, Bangbrosonline, NastyDollars, Deecash, Topbucks, Extreme paychecks
2:Sorry, but due to increasing submissions, we now only accept 1 site per webmaster per day.

3:We no longer accept Free Hosted sites (Due to continuing problems with free hosted sites disappearing).
4:You must link back to us - and this link must be in place prior to submitting your site in order for us to verify where you are placing our link.
5:The entry page to your site must contain some kind of warning regarding the adult nature of the content.
6:We do not want to see our link buried amongst 20 or so other recips. However, we dont want to be alone either, between 3 and 6 recips to a page works for us.
7icture sites must have a minimum of 20 free pics.
Movie sites must have a minimum of 100 seconds of free clips and each clip must be at least 10 seconds in length.
8:We do not accept Pay Sites and AVS Sites should be (other link, hey i just copied an past dont nag)
9:No more than 3 outgoing links per page (recips not included in total number of outgoing links).
10o not submit sites with your IP numbers in the address. Example: http://123.45.67.89/whatever/
11:We do not accept sites with those annoying pop-up consoles or windows.
12:No blind or misleading links.
If you link to us from the page we are linking to, do not put the link under your "Enter" button. The link back does NOT have to be on the 1st page, but if it is, it has to be ABOVE the "Enter" link.
13:No Pictures may open on HTML pages.
14:The content must be licensed and reside on the same domain as the site.
15:The name that you submit to us as the name of the site must actually appear on the site
16:Use Capitals ONLY for the first letter of each word in the Title. Do NOT Capitilize The First Letter Of Every Word In The Description.
17:Sites will not be accepted from webmasters using free email accounts (Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.).
18:Sites and URLs containing the words ******, child or any other words implying underage will not be accepted.
19:NO Auto Submitters... If you can't be bothered coming to this page to submit your site, we cant be bothered reviewing it.
nice i get on 19 rules but there are 21, oh hell just read it
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote