View Single Post
Old 2005-07-03, 02:36 AM   #112
Jel
I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare

Surely you can see that after the second $100 was refunded, there would have been a third payment, after that was refunded, a fourth, and so on? Time = money, and this guy would be taking up Tommy's time with the continual back-and-forth of money for an account he isn't going to get.

Don't forget, he failed Tommy's cheater test. Now, Tommy could probably have cheated him right back and just made sure none of the guy's work was listed. Nope, he took the time to reund the guy. and tell him he was not going to get an account. Anyone who has dealt with Tommy would not be surprised by that. Why the hell would the guy then send another request a week later, and not mention he already got declined? Only one possible reason he would do so - to try and catch Tommy unawares and hope he'd forgotten about the first instance.

To me, it sounds like he done that wrongly. To me, it sounds like he was trying to screw Tommy.

No doubt he would like his money back. No doubt Tommy wanted this guy to stop sending him money and trying to screw him. No doubt this guy will send another $100 from another alias.

I applaud the people who screw the screwers.
Jel is offline   Reply With Quote