View Single Post
Old 2005-07-02, 07:56 PM   #104
Mr. Blue
Searching for Jimmy Hoffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theproofhouse
I'd like to know what he did, apart from making two applications for an account at Tommys. Maybe Tommy can tell us.

"Accusations in broken english"

Well if you were in the middle of Moscow, could you speak perfect Russian?
The fact remains that Tommy refused this guy an account and refunded the first $50. Now any reasonably intelligent person wouldn't submit again for an account...especially only 1 week after the first rejection.

You seem to criticize Tommy's actions, but why don't you criticize the actions of a person that purposely tried to get an account after he knew the first time he would be rejected.

If every person that Tommy rejected just kept on resubmitting and getting a refund, how would that effect his business model? Maybe he would just stop offering new partner accounts and go with the stable of partners he already has...now should 1 person that tried to cheat the system ruin it for all the other webmasters that want an account at Tommy's?

Tommy's always been an upstanding webmaster...when people ask me what partner accounts they should buy I always say buy one at Tommy's. He's always dealt straight with people just as he dealt straight with this guy. Abuse the system though, get punished, deal with it.
ICQ #223487665
Mr. Blue is offline   Reply With Quote