View Single Post
Old 2005-06-07, 01:46 PM   #31
RBC
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via Yahoo to RBC
Mark,
As I mentioned in my first email the responsibility is on Isis Enterprises to provide you with the proper info. I would gladly provide you with the name, mailing address, email address and phone number of Isis. I honestly do not know if they will reply.

This is a weird unique situation for all of us. We definitely want to work with the customers who bought from Isis Enterprises but we are not obligated to do so. For our time and to cover our costs $5 per model may or may not be a lot to some.
Anyone who ordered after we took over in October is fine and will receive all the docs at no fee, no issue.
We did not benefit from your bulk CD purchase. Hell, I had no idea Mat sold bulk CD's to begin with.
Regardless of your intent you took this to a public forum without all the facts and with others speculating we are looked at as being the bad guys. As you know rumors spread pretty easily and this was not good spin.
Anyway we will work with you, just give us a chance.
RBC is offline   Reply With Quote