View Single Post
Old 2005-04-20, 03:25 PM   #47
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo
She seems to be more picky about guys then girls for some odd reason. What does the Mr. Stu look like?
i am choking here, Cleo stop that, oke i never did something with an woman, oh yeah i do look at woman and enjoy if they are good looking, but i like good looking man, i can get good along with gay man, i can get along with alot of people, i am just a bit to straight with telling how i feel! how i look, i hear that day in and out for 3+ years MML , Rowdy alot asking how i look, i will show myself when i think yep now its time, why i did it like this...i was wondering if i could make deals with people without them knowing who and what i look and i did manage that, its trust, and that was important to me in this bizz, would they trust me, in meantime, i have to hear "cool job dude" i call myself dudin, if i have to descibe myself...i would be more like you Cleo, an pain in the ass (means an good thing for me)you are a woman with an very own mind, who cares what others think, i have respect for that, you dont hide for your feelings how you think about things, but as you know that is not always apriciated by people......sometimes i am an woman who cares about her looks, and sometimes i am an woman who thinks, fuck you all, this is how i am, dont like it....fuck up then, lol believe me i am dealing more with the second thing then the first, i am always fighting those stupid mothers at school, thinking i am an woman with kids and without an hubby, i am just an woman who is not depending on others, which makes alot think you are a guy, well i am not.........D i am just very very stubburn
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote