View Single Post
Old 2005-03-17, 04:31 PM   #103
dutchboy
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
First of all, to accuse me of spamming by placing an avertisement on my own site is just stupid. We have sig rules but, if I wanted to, I would have a fucking 1/2 page ad in my signature file with giant text saying, "DUTCHBOY, KISS MY FUCKING ASS AND CLICK THE BANNER, YOU COCKSUCKER". And nobody would or could do a thing about it.

And next but not quite as important. There are at most 10 pages with the new username tool in place. This site is now about 3000 pages in size. That means that .003 percent of the site has this tool. That really is a far cry from "everywhere".

One more thing... Try to imagine how very little I give a rat's ass if you are amused or not.

Get a fucking sense of humor or go away.
I have worked for long time in the mainstream business webdesign and behaviour there is clearly more adult and civilized. I thought to find professionals here who are serious about what they are doing and who could help newbees.
Now I'm not so sure. Such behaviour I have only encountered with 3 kind of people: drunk - stoned - or just plain rude people
I still can't believe you could belong to the 3th group
dutchboy is offline   Reply With Quote