View Single Post
Old 2005-02-16, 11:47 AM   #51
Adult Traffic
Pay No Attention To Me, I Am Insane

Send a message via ICQ to Adult Traffic
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButcher
the fake posters there making lies is a sham, the fake posts under my username are a sham. Why would I bother to explain anything over there when all they do are scams to pretend I'm a liar?
You are a liar. No question about that. Here's a question? How does it feel to have bullshit posted about you and you don't have a voice in the matter? (Not that all of the stuff that is actually about you isn't true). Turn about is fair play and you are fair game. *You* knew what you'd be facing if it came to this and *You* know what I'm talking about here ... Don't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButcher
No one but an admin could do this. So GreenGuy and Jim are 100% responsible for the fake posts under my username "TheButcher" over there today.

Open up your eyes, see the facts, these 2 clowns are playing all sorts of games on their board at my expense.
That was me and you're too stupid to read a nic.

It's not them and it's not a game. I don't like you *personally*, you're a lying scamming piece of shit. Hey, have you refunded any money to advertisers who paid to advertise on your board under false pretenses? I think that would be one of the first orders of business. If I was a program owner who paid YOU for advertising, I would demand:

1) Remove my materials from your association immediately as it reflects very poorly on my business

and

2) Give me my money back or face charges of fraud.

Have a nice day
Adult Traffic is offline   Reply With Quote