View Single Post
Old 2005-01-28, 12:47 PM   #6
Taass
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Send a message via ICQ to Taass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior
I'm not a link list owner, just a concerned citizen. I didn't 'know' anyone when I started building and submitting free sites and I've always felt pretty damn successful at getting listed. I can submit a free site to 12 lists and almost guarantee that at least 10 them will accept it. But when I submit galleries to TGPs, I'd be damned if I get listed at 10 out of 300 places I submit to..
Quite the oposite with me then, Never had a problem with getting listed on tgp's, got partner accounts on more of them than i have use for.. But then, been quite a while since i made freesites, so maybe my luck will be better this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior
But as Chop said, become part of this community. Let people see your name and use that name when you submit to them. That way you aren't just another complete stranger to them. Plus, you can always post your free site links here and ask the link list owners why the hell they didn't accept it.
Hehe.. that was good advice, trash them on the board if they don't list me *just kidding*.. Hmm.. does that work ?
Taass is offline   Reply With Quote