View Single Post
Old 2004-12-07, 11:35 AM   #3
RWF
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Although I have yet to actually request a check from SolarBilling, I have send money to other people from SolarBilling, using funds on my account. Off course the question is if these people ever received a check!

Tommy I PM'ed you about this - Did you ever receive a check from Solarbilling.com?

Anyways, even if they do send out check, I can say that I have never dealt with a more unprofessional company than SolarBilling.com!

Their support is almost non-existent. Like Exxotica, who actually emailed me about her problem with SolarBilling, I posted a complaint in a forum about their shitty support. I then contacted Ryan, told him about the post, and he then replied to me and the post.

Since then I have emailed several times, and still not gotten a reply, not even after weeks and sometimes months.

My paysites was just started earlier this year, and I have not yet done any major promotion, besides SolarBilling.com is just one out of many payment options I use, so I don't have a big sum out.

But I will soon change to another billing company, as I am so fucking tired of Ryan Kinnear and Solarbilling.com that my recommendation is to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM SOLARBILLING.COM!!!
RWF is offline   Reply With Quote