Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday March 12th (aka Happy Birthday Ramster!) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70403)

Greenguy 2019-03-12 08:56 AM

Tuesday March 12th (aka Happy Birthday Ramster!)

Morning! |waves|

It's Ramster's birthday |party2 He's 50something :D

Yesterday my stepdaughter told me Aquaman was out on digital. I kinda defaulted to using Amazon Prime Video for digital movies because it came pre-installed on my TV & I already had a Prime account. I've basically had no problem with it & currently have 37 "DVDs" in there that I've purchased outright. A couple weeks ago when we wanted to rent A Star Is Born, but that's not available on the platform for some reason. I planned on buying Aquaman because I tend to watch these superhero movies over & over & over...it's not on Amazon |banghead| It looks like it's on all the other major platforms, so now what? |huh I really don't want to start using Apple TV or Google Play or |barf| Microsoft when I have so many movies already purchased for life in Amazon |facepalm|

Speaking of my stepdaughter, she slept at her house for the 1st time last night |thumb The Bitch went back to work today |banana||bananna||banana| For some reason the cat is still here |huh She's also in heat |scared| I asked my stepdaughter if giving her catnip helped calm her when she's like this & she said it kinda makes it worse, so I gave her some catnip :D

No ASSIL but I do need to run to the bank & my chiro appt is this afternoon.

hincapie 2019-03-12 09:13 AM

Working on a mainstream project today ... and pondering if i should try making a gallery/freesite - but i need a database of still active sites & i dont want to give Chameleon money just to look at their database, its an endless loop of thoughts :)

The cat still lives at the neighbors in protest against the puppy who keeps trying to escape to visit the cat at the neighbor - another endless loop

JustRobert 2019-03-12 10:06 AM

Good Morning :)

Not much going here. Doing some biz stuff and need to run errands.

|cheers| to Ramster

Enjoy your Tuesday!

ArtWilliams 2019-03-12 02:22 PM

Good afternoon! |coffee

Happy Birthday Ramster! |cake |banana| |banana| |banana|

Went to the gym and did a 30 minute circuit routine (one minute on one machine, rest for 30 seconds, one minute doing a different machine and so on). Man, am I going to ache tomorrow.

Doing a little work and then it's out for the even -- but not with Gord.

Have a good one! |thumb

jollyhumper 2019-03-12 02:27 PM

G'day |dog

Happy birthday to hard-working Ramster, may your day be a good one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 555906)
- but i need a database of still active sites

Well, I still take submits and a few others still do, to.

This February and March has been sickness replaced by more sickness.
The inflammation I've been struggling hasn't really bothered me much, except for the antibiotic I've been prescribed. I really don't tackle that shit good. And when the 2nd round of antibiotic was about to end (I had to go through two rounds of it) I got the mother of all colds.
My throat consantly gurgles, I really don't have a voice and my sinus is officially trying to kill me).
So it's mostly this that is happening in my life.
I probably will return stronger than before. As usual :)

May you enjoy your Tuesday

J:)lly

Ramster 2019-03-12 03:43 PM

Good afternoon everyone and thanks |cheers|

Haven't been here in a few days as I've been away for 5 days, finally heading back home tomorrow. Enjoy your week |thumb

Pagan 2019-03-12 11:18 PM

Happy Birthday, Ramster... Hope you have many more very productive ones.

Lots of offline stuff going on, so I have been kind of scattery again. At times, I actually miss having a day job and set routine. Today will just be pure.. crazy.