Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tue Jun 30 Avoid It Like The Plauge ... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71510)

ArtWilliams 2020-06-30 07:48 AM

Tue Jun 30 Avoid It Like The Plauge ...

... What is a phrase Americans never have to use again!

A little COVID humour. |sars|

Morning. |coffee

We got that smaller condo we put a bid in for now we have to sell the one we have.

I'll be sending out two tiny invoices I made up today and doing a little web work. Same old stuff.

Have a good one! |thumb

Ramster 2020-06-30 11:05 AM

Morning |waves|

Been up and working but heading out for most of the day to get some things done at the cottage as the wife has about 10-12 work friends going over this afternoon for a party for one of their birthdays. Have a good one! |canada| Day tomorrow here so likely scarse off and on tomorrow too :D |cheers|

Congrats |thumb

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 560921)
We got that smaller condo we put a bid in for now we have to sell the one we have.

JustRobert 2020-06-30 11:14 AM

Good Morning :)

Congrats Art on your purchase and hopefully your sale will go smoothly.

Worked outside much longer than I thought and surprisingly doing ok today. I'm sore but not that bad so I'll go out again today. Of course the morning grey weather has changed to sunny and that part I don't like but what can ya do.

Besides that it's just another normal day of biz/tv/nap/biz/tv/bed. Living the dream!

Enjoy your Tuesday!

hincapie 2020-06-30 04:27 PM

Been working like 25hr days lol

But, today took a break and installed a solar powered water pump that feeds from a deep well ... and in normal times it makes a nice little stream run to my pond & when Trump causes the apocalypse i have fresh water too :)

Greenguy 2020-06-30 07:40 PM

Evening! |sars|

I had a really rough time waking up this morning, so I had to force myself because I had a doctor appt at 11. Good news is my cholesterol numbers are really low |thumb Bad news is my liver is still borderline |poopla|

Then I had my weekly chiro & stretching appt. The jury is still out on if the stretching is working or not as far as my lower back, but damn does it feel good when he's doing it.

Just working now - kinda puttering as I have nothing pressing to do, which is nice :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 560921)

Everyone else said "Congrats!" so I'll simply say "Have fun moving!"

JAI-LING 2020-07-01 07:13 AM

Ima day late but nice work on the Condo buy. Hope everyone is well and safe. Rainy here and a trip to the dentist didnt make things any better. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee!