Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday October 23rd (aka Debate Debating Day) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71772)

Greenguy 2020-10-23 04:55 AM

Friday October 23rd (aka Debate Debating Day)

Morning! |sars|

I feel bad for all those low IQ immigrants that showed up for their court dates |crazy|

If you missed the debate: Trump was Trump & Biden was Biden. Biden screwed-up/lied on 1 or 2 things. Trump screwed-up/lied on about 15-20 things. I should've watched the other 💩🎪: Philadelphia Eagles vs NY Giants |priesthol

I didn't get the scene that went live at Midnight until 5:30 yesterday, so I ended up skipping |cheers| & 🍗🍗🍗 so I could get the update ready. I could've probably went to dinner & done the scene when I got home, but I hate working drunk :D Plus our Social Media girl was waiting for me to get her what she needed. No biggie: I'll make up for it on Sunday celebrating Yell's birthday & watching the Bills/Jets game |hammer

After 2 nights of sleeping HARD, today I popped up after about 4 hours of sleep ready & raring to go! WOOHOO!

Hoping to finish up a new tour today. I've got the almost 2,250 thumbs on the tour made, so now I just have to fill in some blanks & set up some pages.

Enjoy Your 2nd Last Friday Before The Election Friday! |loony|

Ramster 2020-10-23 08:27 AM

Good morning |waves|

Last day in paradise for me as I am leaving Dominican early, after only 2 weeks. I was suppose to leave November 7th and wanted to leave a week earlier but there's no flights I can take (all required an overnight stay somewhere) so I'm flying tomorrow instead as there's only 1 flight per week direct to Canada due to Covid. My Mom says it's not serious but my Dad's been in the hospital for a week now, suppose to get out tomorrow. He has a Ton of medical issues, this time he's in for kidney infection from the tube he has in to pee. He has/had prostate cancer which has spread, though again, he/they tell me he has lots of time to live. Either way, that fact that I haven't seen them in almost a year and that I have to quarantine for 2 weeks when I get back to Canada and go to Nova Scotia where they live I figured I should head back sooner than later. I don't "need" to be here, I'm just working all day and enjoying the weather and beach side dining afterwards lol.

I plan to be a bit scarce today come noon to enjoy the outdoors and local dining one last day |thumb

ArtWilliams 2020-10-23 08:43 AM

Morning. |coffee

^ Sorry to hear about your dad, Ramster. I hope all your travel and quarantine plans work out as you hope.

Well, my planned afternoon with my daughter lasted about 5 minutes. She is completely unstable right now. After yelling at me for a few minutes, she told me to leave. After that, it was a slew of profanity laddened text messages. Just lovely. |barf|

I had a good sleep last night and will be at my desk working most of the day. World Series |baseball| resumes tonight and I'll likely be watching.

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2020-10-23 10:17 AM

Good Morning :)

Ramster, sorry to hear about your father as well. Safe travels.

Greenie, I foolishly watched the debates as well. Gave me a headache!

Wife got extended at work for probably another month so that's good for me.

Going to take most of the day off from biz/tv as my wife is taking a day off from work for a doctor appt and then we are going to just get away from the house together for a few hours. Then she is taking off for the weekend with one of the kids |banana|

Not sure if I'm going to watch the game tonight or a movie.

Enjoy your Friday!