Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday May 15th (aka I Hate Suburbia) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69572)

Greenguy 2018-05-15 06:05 AM

Tuesday May 15th (aka I Hate Suburbia)

Morning! |waves|

Fucking suburbia |angry| I let the dogs out front, there's a neighbor looking at me. I go on the back deck, there's a neighbor looking at me. I look out the window, there's a neighbor walking their dog. Don't these people know I hate people??

This move & closing is gonna kill me. I have no idea where most of my clothes are. The dryer has a different hookup, so I can't do wash. So far 4 electrical outlets don't work for some reason. The old house needs this & that done to the pool that was just opened last week. I am |loony|

The Bitch's aunt is not going to be with us much longer :( so she's there with the family making her comfortable while all this goes on.

I'll be scarce |escape|

Greenguy 2018-05-15 06:24 AM

The Bitch's aunt just passed |cry|

jollyhumper 2018-05-15 06:57 AM

My condolences.

It's the same as previous days here.
Working and walking and enjoying the pre-summer (which actually might be better than actual summer. That's typical Scandinavia, or what Pagan?)

Think I'm gonna track down a Foo Fighters gig for screen 2 and do some work.

Have a great day

J:)lly

ArtWilliams 2018-05-15 07:30 AM

Morning. |coffee

My sympathies to the Bitch, Greenie.

I actually have nothing on my calendar today which means I can concentrate on work or whatever it is I do. I ordered a used dock and new battery for my Thinkpad so I may head north to a suburb of Toronto and pick it up today.

I haven't talked about my ear ringing much lately. It's there but not very noticeable so that is making me a happy camper.

Have an excellent day! |thumb

Pagan 2018-05-15 07:50 AM

So sorry to hear about the aunt Greenie.. tough on everyone, especially family.

And yes, Jolly.. our pre-summer is often better. Maybe because they are the first warm days after winter? It is too soon to be this hot though. We went from being in the single digits (upper 30's - low 40's) just barely a week ago into mid-70s this week. Nights are still cool though. I love seeing the wildflowers blooming.. fields are freshly plowed and newly planted. Swans flying around... everything is waking up. We have a decent amount of darkness at night too. It doesn't get dark here until about 11pm, and then the sun starts rising again at 4am. Soon, it will be even shorter... we do have blackout curtains in the bedroom.

Ramster 2018-05-15 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 551766)
The Bitch's aunt just passed |cry|

That's too bad :( Condolences!

Ramster 2018-05-15 08:50 AM

Good morning.

Usual day here as well, work work work. I have to get a new site up and running today and billing set up. Also need to track down a banner guy to make some banners.

|coffee is on

JustRobert 2018-05-15 11:34 AM

My sympathies to you and your lovely wife :(

Greenguy 2018-05-16 07:46 AM

The Bitch & I thank you for all your condolences |greenheart|

Real quick: The Bitch's mom had 7 brothers & sisters and they all lived on the same street when they became adults, so not only is this a BIG family, they are extremely close, so this is a tough one for her :(

MeatPounder 2018-05-16 09:52 AM

My sympathies to the whole family.