Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Back in Canada Quarantine Thursday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71582)

Ramster 2020-07-30 06:23 AM

Happy Back in Canada Quarantine Thursday

Good morning |waves|

After almost 2 weeks in Los Angeles, boring by the way with everything closed lol, I am home. Got the daughter moved into a new apartment and bought her a new car, well a 2018 so reliable hopefully and brought my SUV back to Canada. Drove to Vegas Sunday for the night, then made the long 3 day 12/hours a day drive home. Got home last night around 5:30 and just did some work, relaxed and went to bed pretty early.

I am under quarantine now for 14 days, good news is it's at the cottage |thumb

|coffee is brewing. Have a good one!

ArtWilliams 2020-07-30 07:07 AM

Morning! |coffee

Welcome home Ramster.

Today, I'm off to the doctor to get my third and second last ragweed allergy shot. Other than that, I'll be doing some office work day. i.e. finances, billing, etc. Tomorrow, Toronto opens up to Stage 3 which means inside restaurants, gyms and cinemas can open albeit with restrictions like limited capacity. I'll pass on all three until a vaccine is released, thank you. Other than that, I see some TV sports in my future.

Have a good day! |thumb

JustRobert 2020-07-30 01:20 PM

Good Morning, at least here it still is :)

Ramster, welcome back to Canada.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 561270)
I'll pass on all three until a vaccine is released, thank you.

That's pretty much how I feel about nearly everything!

Yesterday had a good drive up the coast. Even saw a Dino Ferrari on the road, that's something you just don't see anymore.

Have already done some work and went outside to that other stuff. Will need to go back out there later and do more.

Besides that it's just more biz and tv for the day plus I'm feeling like burgers so I'll make a run for lunch to pick that up.

Enjoy your I Don't Live In COVID USA Thursday!

Greenguy 2020-07-30 02:25 PM

Afternoon! |sars|

I felt like shit all day yesterday so I just sat on the couch. Feel somewhat decent today.

Just got back from visiting my mom. It was an outdoor visit in their courtyard, so I brought one of the dogs, but they said he couldn't visit because they can't test to see if he has COVID :(

Just gonna work for the rest of the day...

hincapie 2020-07-30 03:09 PM

I planted a winter rose today. It hasnt started flowering yet. But then it isnt winter. Though it feels a bit like late autumn

I noticed Trump wants to delay the election & all the pundits are screaming he cant as its set in federal law....but he can...its called martial law.

I also met a giant frog in the pond, he was like 10 different shiny colors...maybe I am in fact living a bit too close to Chernobyl...

JAI-LING 2020-07-31 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 561278)
I planted a winter rose today. It hasnt started flowering yet. But then it isnt winter. Though it feels a bit like late autumn

I noticed Trump wants to delay the election & all the pundits are screaming he cant as its set in federal law....but he can...its called martial law.

I also met a giant frog in the pond, he was like 10 different shiny colors...maybe I am in fact living a bit too close to Chernobyl...

Next time, lick the frog. He might take you on a trip. |banana|

Hot and sticky...in my chair. Outside is not so cool either.
Have a good night everyone.