Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday October 17th (aka Surprise!) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71757)

Greenguy 2020-10-17 09:17 AM

Saturday October 17th (aka Surprise!)

Morning! |sars|

Yell's oldest turns 30 in a couple days & her husband is throwing her a surprise |jackinthe party tonight. We're the bait to get her out of the house, as we said we'd take them to dinner.

I plan on being scarce tomorrow |cheers|

To add to the uncomfortableness that came with adding a cushion to my office chair, I got a new mouse & keyboard. The keyboard has some keys in different places (like Insert is where the the Home key was on the old one) The mouse feels completely wrong, but it's getting better. Last night I was missing where I was trying to click left & right!

Sigh... There's work to be done |escape|

ArtWilliams 2020-10-17 10:10 AM

Morning. |coffee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 562106)
To add to the uncomfortableness that came with adding a cushion to my office chair, I got a new mouse & keyboard. The keyboard has some keys in different places (like Insert is where the the Home key was on the old one) The mouse feels completely wrong, but it's getting better. Last night I was missing where I was trying to click left & right!

Same thing happened to me recently. Got water on my keyboard and replaced it with with one having the / key in a non-standard position. I can't stand it! I'll likely pop out to Best Buy today. I see they've got my old keyboard style in stock.

House cleaning today. |baseball| tonight. I'm afraid Cheaters might win. Go Rays!

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2020-10-17 10:14 AM

Good Morning :)

Back was hurting a lot yesterday but it's feeling fairly ok right now so not sure if I should go out there again today or skip it.

Other than that it's biz/tv like usual. Very exciting stuff.

Enjoy your Saturday

Pagan 2020-10-17 10:56 AM

It's been a rough 24 hours here. My 94 year old mother had to have her very senior kitty put to sleep yesterday. In 3 short years, she has lost 2 sons and now her beloved cat. I know she is waking up today for the first time without her companion and it sucks to be 10,000 miles away. The only bright spot was the very tender and loving care she got from her vet - who went ahead and made a home call to her even with the corona to make this as painless as possible for everyone.

Hopefully, everything settles down soon and I can get back to work...

JustRobert 2020-10-17 02:30 PM

Pagan,
So sorry to hear that :(

ArtWilliams 2020-10-17 03:06 PM

Wow, Pagan. :( That's a real kick in the gut. I'm so sorry.

jollyhumper 2020-10-17 04:35 PM

So sad to hear this, Pagan.
Best wishes

Jolly

Greenguy 2020-10-17 05:44 PM

Pagan {{HUGS}}

Pagan 2020-10-18 05:57 AM

Thanks everyone. I did talk to her last night and she is handling it all well. Her cat told her several days ago that it was time so they spent a lot of quality time together.

Ramster 2020-10-18 07:32 AM

Sorry to hear that Pagan :(