Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Link Lists & Getting Listed (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Submission is open again at Smiling Pussy (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68592)

jollyhumper 2017-05-30 10:44 AM

Submission is open again at Smiling Pussy

Hi

If you feel like submitting a little bit, throw in smilingpussylinks.com as well, will you? :)

I take TGP and Freesites and also blogs and blog posts, if anyone do those.

Read the Rules over here.

From there submission is just one a click away!

Jolly
(Did ya expect a huge re-release party? Sorry to disappoint...)
|lol|

Greenguy 2017-05-30 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 546932)

|party

Fonz 2017-05-30 11:55 AM

Have you approved all the sites in the pending list yet? |couch|

Good to see your keeping it alive Jolly :)

jollyhumper 2017-05-30 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fonz (Post 546935)
Have you approved all the sites in the pending list yet? |couch|

Good to see your keeping it alive Jolly :)

Most of them are same category since they're from one submitter, so I'll release a few a day :)

Thanks for kind words, Fonz

J:)lly

jollyhumper 2017-05-30 12:06 PM

BTW, not that anyone will notice yet, but the New Sites page doesn't work and I really do not know why. I just discovered.

I'll figure it out, but the links are showing up in the categories.
In case someone actually noticed and cared ;-)

Jolly

Greenguy 2017-05-30 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 546937)
BTW, not that anyone will notice yet, but the New Sites page doesn't work and I really do not know why. I just discovered.

I'll figure it out, but the links are showing up in the categories.
In case someone actually noticed and cared ;-)

Jolly

When you go to Manually Refresh Pages, are you clicking the Update Reviewed Times before you Refresh Selected Pages?

Also, double check the time on your server - I had a problem once with sites disappearing from my newsites page early because the time on the server was off by 2 or 3 days lol

jollyhumper 2017-05-30 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 546938)
When you go to Manually Refresh Pages, are you clicking the Update Reviewed Times before you Refresh Selected Pages?

Also, double check the time on your server - I had a problem once with sites disappearing from my newsites page early because the time on the server was off by 2 or 3 days lol

Thanks for the tips, but it didn't change anything. (My server seems to be on the correct time too :) )

I had a subcategory named TGP and I thought that was too dominating, so I changed it to lower-cap, tgp. Problem is that new sites page really don't give a shit about the changes I've done.
It works on all other pages but not on that one. Although TGP does not even exist anymore, new sites page won't update correctly.
It's in the code, but I've been here for 8hours, I really need to call it the night :)

Jolly

Pagan 2017-05-30 01:36 PM

Lookin' Good!!!!!

Greenguy 2017-05-30 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 546942)
I had a subcategory named TGP and I thought that was too dominating, so I changed it to lower-cap, tgp. Problem is that new sites page really don't give a shit about the changes I've done.
It works on all other pages but not on that one. Although TGP does not even exist anymore, new sites page won't update correctly.
It's in the code, but I've been here for 8hours, I really need to call it the night :)

On your newsites html page, where this is in the coding:

Did you change that to lowercase??

JustRobert 2017-05-30 01:43 PM

It does not say how many one could submit.

I usually do 2 or 3 most days.

hincapie 2020-05-12 01:56 PM

Do you still update it? Maybe open for other stuff? Im updating my sites list :)

jollyhumper 2020-05-12 02:26 PM

No, I couldn't get the LinkAdmin (or whatever the script Greenie gave me is called) to work properly on my server. It became to much manual work.

I will make it a part of my TGP family, or maybe I will check out LinkX?
Smiling is quite high on my ToDoList

J:)lly

Greenguy 2020-05-12 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 560342)
No, I couldn't get the LinkAdmin (or whatever the script Greenie gave me is called) to work properly on my server. It became to much manual work.

I had to have one of the higher-ups at Mojo get mine to work about 2 years ago. In Richard's defense, it is 19 years old :D

hincapie 2020-05-12 08:23 PM

I honestly think Richards script is superior to linkx - maybe someone should slip me a copy to look at at some point :)

Greenguy 2020-05-12 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 560355)
I honestly think Richards script is superior to linkx - maybe someone should slip me a copy to look at at some point :)

There's 2 files & I'm way too lazy to look and see if you need both :D

http://link-o-rama.com/LinkAdmin1_0.zip
http://link-o-rama.com/LinkAdminInstall.zip

GunnCat 2020-05-15 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 546932)
Hi

If you feel like submitting a little bit, throw in smilingpussylinks.com as well, will you? :)

I take TGP and Freesites and also blogs and blog posts, if anyone do those.

Read the Rules over here.

From there submission is just one a click away!

Jolly
|lol|

Good to know. I'll be posting. Thanks.