Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Monday July 9th (aka So Long, Logical SCOTUS) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69724)

Greenguy 2018-07-09 02:38 AM

Monday July 9th (aka So Long, Logical SCOTUS)

Morning! |waves|

Is it Monday or still Sunday? I only slept for about 3 hours for some reason |pokefun||greenguy|

The Bitch was gone most of Sunday, so I just worked. |bow| Ramster's given me a data mining task that I really hope I can accomplish, otherwise I'll be doing a shitload of copy/pasting by hand. The logical part of my brain wants to automate things as much as possible. The greedy part of my brain keeps reminding me that I'm on the clock either way |violin||lol|

I can see a nap or 2 today :)

Ramster 2018-07-09 07:29 AM

Good Monday morning :)

Worked yesterday until noon or so then fucked off for the day. Wife and I went looking at cottages and the area to see if we would buy there maybe next summer. I learned I would love to but couldn't live there full time, it's too far (an hour from where we are now which is 10 minutes to wife's work).

Usual day planned here today, just working all day and into the night |coffee

JustRobert 2018-07-09 10:39 AM

Good Morning :)

Our heatwave continues but I need to do some work outside. It's using power tools to cut and grind some metal stuff so I'm waiting till 8am, another 30 minutes for me, to be a nice neighbor. I should be able to get in a couple of hours before the heat and body aches start bothering me. Then it's heat and ice once again.

After that it will probably be just a bunch of biz work and maybe some Netflix.

Enjoy your Monday!

jollyhumper 2018-07-09 12:13 PM

Afternoon, |boobies|

My suspicion was right, HD is fucked and I am currently reinstalling.
(Luckily I had an extra SSD).

I'm taking it slowly and enjoying music as I go.
Will make it as correct as possible before making an image.

Other than that; rain and thunder. Nice, it's good with some variety, finally.

Enjoy your day
J:)lly

Fonz 2018-07-09 01:54 PM

Good evening,

Tomorrow is the last day of demolition work before I start my 2.5 week vacation. I need it. Having my own business is great and sucks at the same time. Nobody tells me what to do but I got way to much stuff going around in my head.

Anyway, have a nice day all!

Greenguy 2018-07-09 04:39 PM

Fucking Home Depot |angry| I had to send the contractor home (luckily he's got another small job her can do for 2 or 3 days) because Home Depot sold me a broken/used window for the kitchen that we noticed after he took out the existing window & widened the space (new window is bigger), they sent me a normal cabinet instead of a corner one, and - and this is fucking mind boggling - 1 cabinet arrived damaged at the store, so they order a replacement. The replacement came in damaged, so they ordered another replacement that was supposed to be there last Friday. They can't find it - no clue where it is & they say they can't get me another one until this Friday at the soonest |facepalm|

Ramster 2018-07-09 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 552529)
Fucking Home Depot |angry| I had to send the contractor home (luckily he's got another small job her can do for 2 or 3 days) because Home Depot sold me a broken/used window for the kitchen that we noticed after he took out the existing window & widened the space (new window is bigger), they sent me a normal cabinet instead of a corner one, and - and this is fucking mind boggling - 1 cabinet arrived damaged at the store, so they order a replacement. The replacement came in damaged, so they ordered another replacement that was supposed to be there last Friday. They can't find it - no clue where it is & they say they can't get me another one until this Friday at the soonest |facepalm|

So everything is going smooth |lol| Sorry, it's a PAIN in the ass for sure, hopefully it's resolved Friday |thumb